Thursday, April 30, 2009

Decorative Pillow "Portrait Of A Cow"


My cow is unique and one of a kind.
I called it "Portrait Of A Cow", because every cow deserves to have a portrait - they all are hard workers and supply us milk.

It was inspired by two different sources: the paint ad and a fabric with cow prints.

This pillow was created from 100% cotton fabric and polyester felt. Pillow size is 14" x 14" with polyester pillow insert and hidden zipper for easy removal for cleaning.

If you want to adopt this cute cow, feel free to visit one of following links to do so: www.lenkart.etsy.com or www.lenkart.com



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est Moooooooooooooi!

Lans said...

Great pillows here. If you need a new venture and thinking of making a business this site might help. Thanks.

Unknown said...

I love it! It's like the cow is looking innocently at me, wondering who I am!

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com

Nadia said...

Cute cow....I really love it.

Nadia
Funky chairs

Gay Denesse said...

Adorable.