Monday, February 16, 2009

My Pillow Design


My pillow design was used to create this beautiful decor for model home.

Interior Decorator Marisa Ciamprone-Tiwari created this gray, black, white and red coloured decor. You can visit her website at www.casacose.com to see more of her creations. Casa & Cose Designs is Ottawa, Ontario based business.

I was so proud Marisa chose my pillow design and asked me to sew the real pillows for this model home.
You could see more of my creations at www.lenkart.com or www.etsy.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just moved into a new apartment and I am really into the whole india look of things, really impressed with your floor seating and textiles and decorations, particularly furniture.
Thanks,
Blessy

Anonymous said...

Hey, i find your textile decorations to be relly spot on, gives a sober yet modern look.

thanks
/Dany

Shweta said...

vow man..........beautiful...

Sue | Pillows said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.