Friday, April 1, 2011

Galerie 240


This painting  by artist, singer and songwriter Tom Wilson of Lee Harvey Osmond and Blackie and the Rodeo Kings is represented in Galerie 240 at 240 Guigues Avenue in Ottawa.

I was lucky enough to be invited to exhibit my decorative pillows in the Galerie 240.

This pillow made of wool fabric with silk Poppy flowers is from my new collection "Floral Inspiration" and could be enjoyed and purchased as well at Galerie 240.


 The pillow with Tulip is from same collection as above. 
The ruff cotton behind the delicate silk flower, the beautiful Spring colors and original design make this one of a kind pillow a must have. Please visit the gallery to enjoy this pillow.



Combination of textured fabric and shiny silk in dark gray with soft frill in pink is so pretty!
Need a name for the pillow: any suggestion?
Steel and Flesh? 


This one I call "Crazy Pillow".  It is unexpected, playful approach to a decor.
Also could be seen at the Galerie 240.


This one is a total fun! The walking bird is adorable!
This pillow could be used inside or outside the house. It is made of outdoor fabrics.
Galerie 240 is the place to see the pillow.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my creatins. 




2 comments:

wood stove said...

they are very beautiful pillows!

LaFemmeEarie said...

Where can I buy that bird pillow??